Access Control at the Level You Need
Access control is any mechanism or system that manages access through the authorization or revocation of rights to physical or logical assets within an organization. Every business and homeowner has the need to restrict access within certain parameters. SEICO offers multiple solutions. Options include specialized locks, access cards, biometric controls, and password-controlled systems. We can recommend, design, and install to-scale solutions suitable for homes, small businesses, and multi-site institutions.
• Acknowledge and silence door alarms
• Grant or restrict access to cardholders
• View and record integrated surveillance video feeds
Any time motion is detected, or the doorbell is pressed, you’ll receive a notification. Whether you are at home or not, you’ll be able to monitor who’s approaching and talk with visitors, all with a touch of your Virtual Keypad’s Doorbell tab.
Enterprise Class Software
What Can Access Control Systems Do?
Access control systems offer more than simply locking and unlocking doors. At SEICO, we help companies located in the Pekin-Peoria area and the five-state Midwest area design access control systems that offer more control and greater efficiency in the workplace. Access control security systems better ensure that only authorized individuals have access to select areas of the organization. Regardless of the size or type of business, a door access control system from SEICO will be an important component to your security. Commercial users can reduce their reliance on keyed locks and experience the advantages of an intelligent card or fob-based system.
What Access Control and Keyless Entry Options are Offered?
Our security design experts are able to customize systems for unique access control functions. We also offer a number of products to meet various budgets! Whether your facility has one door or 1,000, we offer many different door access control and software systems to protect your business, its employees, and its assets.
What Are Some of SEICO’S Most Popular Access Control Options?
- Bioscrypt® V-Pass FX™ finger scanner
- CardAccess® 3000 access control system
- 1, 2, 4, and 8 Door Access Control Units
- Readers / Cards from HID and Motorola
- Biometric Reader from Bioscrypt®
- Enterprise Software
- Virtual Keypad™App interface via smart phone
Add the latest technology to your security system – The Virtual KeyPad™ App!
The Virtual Keypad™ App by DMP® provides dual path communicators and free network communication with the ability to upgrade any old system to a smart building/multiple building complex with automated actions, cameras and Video Doorbell all controlled from the Virtual Keypad™ App. The Video Doorbell by DMP® lets you see, hear and speak to anyone at a designated entrance, anytime and from anywhere using the Virtual Keypad™ App.
Does SEICO Offer Control Panels for Large Security Systems?
We recommend the Integrated Intrusion & Access Large System Solutions by DMP…
XR150 | XR550 Panels
DMP® Flagship products, XR Series™ XR150 & XR550 control panels with 32-bit processors operate at 20 times the speed of the earlier DMP XR500 panel; with 10/100 Ethernet auto-sensing that ensures the fastest-possible network connection to deliver powerful access control capabilities and additional options.
- When the DMP® CONTROL4™ is integrated with XR150/XR550, the result is greater control over the security system. For example, you can arm or disarm the system and receive full zone status.
- The DMP® Admin cloud-based administrative portal allows SecureCom Wireless™ to administer panels, including DMP’s universal communicators.
- The DMP® XTLplus™ All Wireless Control Panel is ideal for customers seeking the convenience and power of mobile control via the Virtual Keypad™ app. This allows Wi-Fi, which is a great option, along with cellular, as a backup communication to the monitoring center.
Can SEICO provide monitoring services?
Rather than self-managing the access control system, many Midwest organizations choose to rely on our security professionals. We can provide security monitoring services and manage the access control–adding convenience for the system owner. Ask us about Managed Access Control!
Need security manpower?
Using Access Control Monitoring in conjunction with video monitoring allows you to streamline your security. You can also monitor access control systems for door events, such a “door forced” or “door held” condition and associate a camera with each door for verification of an event.
Video intercom access control systems
At SEICO, we also provide IP video intercom systems. This includes a network-based communication system that allows you to streamline your security at reception, delivery, office and school entrances, parking garages, and more. Some offered functions include:
- Unlock doors remotely
- Assist on-site visitors with any off-site phone
- Program daily bulletins and bell schedules
- Broadcast emergency announcements
- Communication using PC master station
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us today.